The Statistical Center of the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf (GCC-Stat) is pleased to launch the SDGs Dashboard to help track and monitor progress on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) for the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) member States. The SDGs Dashboard itself was developed using K&A’s smart technology solutions.
The dashboard enables policy and decision makers at the GCC level to develop evidence-based plans, for the benefit of the citizens of GCC Countries in terms of prosperity and social welfare, in order to facilitate intra-comparability among GCC Countries and countries worldwide map. It is worth mentioning that the GCC-Stat has requested data of (100) SDGs indicators. All available data and information have been displayed on the interactive dashboard.
GCC-Stat SDGs Dashboard Features
- The homepage of SDGs dashboard displays the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) adopted internationally by UN – whereas each goal includes set of targets and each target consists of various indicators.
- Once a user selects specific goal to display on the map, the available list of targets related to the goal will be shown to the user.
- By choosing the target, the status of target will be displayed on the map and available list of indicators will displayed.
- By clicking a specific indicator, the following information will be displayed on the dashboard:
- A map: includes all information and data related to the assessment of the achievement of the indictor that associated with the color of the circle depicted in the map.
- The value of indicator of each GCC member country.