Kapcite has developed a mobile application for Beirut Souks which provides users with access to interactive maps that enable real-time navigation with no need for internet connection.
The new mobile application, uses Kapcite’s Way+ GeoSpatial solution, which has features that enable targeted location-based offers and provides analytics about mobile app users and their behavior. The mobile application can be used with different operating systems including iOS and Android.
- Search for stores, promotions, attractions, activities and deals.
- Login through a guest account, your email or your Facebook account.
- Receive notifications on the preferred items and stores.
- Display upcoming events, services and other businesses.
- 3D Map display.
- Enabled routing function where the user will be prompted to enter the to/from location.
- Provide a platform and space for advertisements and promotions.
- Integration with indoor tracking systems to enable navigation with no GPS signal.
- Provide feedback to mall management
- Display services such as WiFi Zone, Wheel Chair, Valet Parking, Taxi and ATMs.
- Take a photo of your car, or save a voice note, or even write a note to save your car location.
- Send notifications based on the proximity of zones (discounted items, sales information…).
- Integration with other applications like loyalty card programs.