Map and Visualize your Telecom Data
Telco+ is a GIS-based network management solution that allows operators to insightfully plan, smartly design, easily build and effectively operate their fixed telecom network. Telco+ is built for telecom companies, utility companies, fixed network operators, government entities and more.
Telco+ 360 View
Telco+ supports the full telecom network asset lifecycle by providing 360 view to critical information through:
- Planning: where market opportunities exist for the expansion of the network.
- Designing: effectively to accelerate network engineering and create the needed civil and network designs.
- Building: the right network data in the hands of construction and operation crews, allowing for faster response and accurate tracking.
- Operating: fully utilize existing assist, easily discover faults supporting network maintenance and customer fulfillment and gaining the full visibility to better expand the network, and in turn repeating the asset lifecycle.
How Telco+ is helping telecom customers?
- Eliminating inefficiencies from desktop and paper workflows in design, engineering, sales, and operations.
- Solving issues with modern web-based platforms through retaining customers’ ownership of their data, schema, and rules.
- Empowering field crews and 3rd party contractors by saving time and increasing accuracy while securing access to their information on any device.
- Migrating easily to ArcGIS Utility Network while using simple widgets with minimal change management risks.
You want to know further about our tools? Please refer to our story map at this link.
Mapping & Visualization
Includes a Desktop Editor, Viewer, and a Network Web Viewer.
Includes ArcGIS for AutoCAD, a Desktop Editor, and Workflow data management tool.
Easily configured field applications for demand and a Network Surveys.
Easily represent output related to WorkForce Management, Operations, and Projects Tracking.
Visualize in real time Survey and Network statistics through interactive dashboards.
Design & Planning
Includes a Desktop Editor and Viewer, a Network Designer, Schematics, Bill of Material, and a Construction Package.
An automated assistant to better design and plan civil and network infrastructure.
Includes a public Web Viewer, a Construction Package and a Workflow System.
Sharing & Collaboration
A web portal for sharing progress and collaboration among different stakeholders.